with Heather Wertheimer, MA
Authorized teacher of Neelakantha Meditation as taught in Blue Throat Yoga
Neelakantha Meditation is a powerful form of deep meditation that is easy to learn, accessible to everyone, and works within the structure of your daily life to help you thrive. It is effortless, using the natural processes of the mind to practice without the need for concentration or controlling your thoughts. Neelakantha Meditation enhances creativity and can support you in every area of your life.
- Live life from a place of connection to the deepest parts of yourself
- Access your strengths and talents, and develop them more fully
- Increase your compassion, intuition, creativity and intelligence
- Release patterns that are no longer serving you
- Decrease stress
- Act with greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Gain insight, wisdom, and meaning in life
- Cultivate happiness, contentment, and freedom
- Improve physical and emotional health
Neelakantha Meditation is offered through a process of formal individual instruction. Cost is $450 for 18-month program, including two 2-hour sessions of personal instruction, free follow-up group meditation sessions, monthly teleseminars, access to in-depth online library and email support to answer your questions. Payment plans available.
“Neelakantha Meditation is my foundation. It is the pulse that beats inside my life, bringing me home to the center of myself, to the heart of existence. Everything I do, all my life work, is infused with the many blessings I’ve received through my practice. I’m deeply honored to be able to share this beautiful practice with others!”